- Centered Lockscreen ( Default Slim Dpi)
- Centered Clock on Lockscreen(Multi DPI)
- Centered call answer button (Default Slim Dpi)
- CM Lockscreen weather via ASS (Weather Icon fixed, thanks tchaari).
- Quick pin/password unlock ( no need to press OK)
- Customizable Nav Bar ( works on all devices)
- Volume Button Wake via ASS
- Hold Back button to kill via Customizable Nav Bar.
- External BT GPS support from CM ( no idea if this works or not), enable gps via settings, location services, gps source.
- Bluetooth AVRCP support
- UMS, MTP and PTP support ( UMS doesn't work on Gnex as it's not supported)
- Google Restore works fine ( user can untick restore if they don't want to restore like me).
- Support for Galaxy S2 and NS 4G.
- Vibrate and Ring fixed.
- Added update me app shortcut to Settings ( OTA).
- IMEI warning added, if it pops up it doesn't mean you lost IMEI on flashing 2.1, could be the first time you are notified.
Galaxy S Variants
- Semaphore is the default again, stratosk figured out the issue which was in my end.
- Galaxy S Settings available only via settings/device settings.
Known Issues for 2.1:
- ASS, performance, cpu slider doesn't work, use NS tools or other ones.
- Some devices see fewer satellites but locks ( based on tester's feedback).
- SGS2 : only upto 3 MP camera and Video Recording doesn't end and FC's.
- Lockscreen wallpaper doesn't stick
How to Install:
- Download Device.zip and common_2.1.zip, flash with a Full wipe in that order.. Optionally flash the addons ( srec_voicedial_google now, extras and face unlock)
Note for SGS variants:
- Upgrading to 2.1 will prob bootloop at first, pull battery, reboot to recovery, reflash device and common zip. This is due to the partition layout.