- Moved LCD density from developer options to Interface/General UI
- Navigation bar overwork and added Navbar transparency.
- Fixed color chooser for NavBar
- Fixed custom Icon chooser for Navbar
- Rearranged NavBar settings
- Other smaller misc fixes and code cleanup for Navbar
- Added Transparency to Statusbar
- Small fix to power menu
- Fixed NavBar Ring landscape and portrait margin issues
- Moved NavBar Ring to NavBar in ASS and code clean up
- Changed NavBar Ring behavior to AOSP standard like lockscreen.
- Added the ability to use 5 targets and new targets to NavBar Ring
- Tablet UI mode for NavBar Ring
- Fixed Lockscreen clock color, alignment
- Added the ability to change alignment on some lockscreen items
- Fixed the headphone volume restore when connecting to earphones
- Added multi language latinIME.apk to UpdateMe app.
- BLN app incompatibility and kernel version display are fixed
- Navbar Ring might not work on hdpi devices
- Navbar transparency might flicker on some devices ( set it to 0% to avoid flicker)
- Torch light still buggy might FC when disabling
- Notification cut off
- Not all languages work on Latin IME. Will not be fixed! (Fully working one will be available through OTA in the future)
- There is a possibility of bootloop after install, if it does, just long press power until it reboots.
- Camera seems a bit unstable, source or lack of it issue seems.
- Download your device's 2.9 from here
How to Install:
- Wipe Cache/Dalvik
- Flash 2.9 zip.
- Flash addons only if you are a new user or on slim 2.6 and lower
- If you have issues, don't report, do a Factory reset, manual format system, flash device zip and all addons, test, then if you can reproduce, take a logcat/last_kmsg. report in your DM's thread, don't send emails via website.