- Theme Engine based on AOKP commit
- Custom Nav Bar based on AOKP commit
- Notification Count based on AOKP commit
- Flip to silent/vibrate calls based on AOKP commit
- LED customization based on AOKP commit ( only applicable for GNex) - thanks aokp
- Upstream google sync - thanks google :p
- Quiet Hours based on CM commit
- Noise Suppression based on CM commit - thanks CM
- Multi Dpi Market - thanks hnernes
Galaxy S Variants
- Semaphore becomes the default kernel - thanks stratosk
- Custom Nav Bar not supported for 2.0, works only on GNex phones.
- Video recording and playback is fine, it might FC after a recording randomly but records fine and plays back fine.
Nexus and Galaxy Nexus
- Device Settings from settings menu will FC, just ignore, there is no GNexus parts like CM has, hence it does. I will see if i can hide in the future for the nexus devices.
- Like galaxy S variants, nexus s variants might FC after a recording but it records fine and plays back fine. Changing kernel to Air or Matr1x solves this "issue". No issues with Galaxy Nexus.
How to install
- Download Device 2.0.zip and common 2.x.zip. Extras, srec and face unlock remain the same.Use from 1.x if you need them. Do a full wipe and flash
- Device 2.0.zip
- common 2.x.zip
- whatever package you need for your phone