- Created on Monday, 03 March 2014 22:08
This week the changelog seems not be that long. But a lot work with a lot new code went into SlimKat. One major new unique feature which was announced and is now ready for the public. Slim recents app switcher. We have since some time a vision how it should be and how google should ehance it. Well we did it now on our own and we hope you will enjoy it.
A small preview (but you need to use it to see the benefit): Video
Some asked for the code...you will find here: Code
As well we have a new device: honami
Have fun and enjoy
- Framework: Speed up booting on multicore devices.
- Framework: Finish fixing Zygote descriptor leakage problem
- Framework: A background started service is removed from mStartingBackground
- Framework: Remove java.io.tmpdir assignment in AndroidRuntime.
- Framework: Fixed a possible infinite loop in JsonReader#skipValue()
- Framework: Structure device not freed in error case
- Framework: Tethering: Skip link local addresses when enabling NAT
- Framework: Fix, MountService now only sends one onShutDownComplete
- Framework: Release locked buffer when it fails to acquire graphics buffer
- Framework: EGL14.eglCreateWindowSurface should set producerControlledByApp
- Framework: Notification Reminder Interval && Fixes (1/2)
- Framework: Slim recent app screen
- Framework: SlimRecents - add TRDS
- Framework: Do proper recent preload on hw key rebinding.
- Framework: Signal strength: add more checks to signal strength,
- Framework: Fix GSM signal strength
- System extras: Avoid underflow on an unsigned int when computering bg overrun
- System extras: libpagemap: fix memory leak in pm_process_destroy()
- System extras: use BIONIC implementation of mmap64
- System extras: procrank: Use %zu for size_t and %d for pid_t
- System extras: procmem: Use size_t instead of int to remove a potential bug.
- Hardware ril: libril: Provide support for legacy ril
- Libhardware: hwcomposer: Add HWC_BLIT compositiontype value
- Libhardware: Add sound card status parameter
- Art/dalvik/system core: Remove old fork-and-specialize API
- Browser: Fix the problem that the favicons on the history page are shown ramdomly
- Cardslib: Rework expanded/collapse feature on listviews
- Cardslib: add tiny optimization and use a viewholder + cleanup
- Cardslib: use viewholder in the different card layouts
- Cardslib: add trds drawables
- Frameworks av: Major upstreams
- Frameworks native: Major upstreams
- Translations: A lot updates
- General: as usual a lot fixes and device work and upstream. Check the build specific changelog for it.