- Created on Friday, 21 November 2014 07:11
We have officially moved all translations back to crowdin. What does that mean?
- Easier way for users to translate SlimRoms to their language with a slight to no learning curve.
- We won’t accept new translations on Gerrit. All the translations must be made through crowdin.
Before users had to
- Have Git.
- Clone the repo in question.
- Do the changes, commit and push them to our Gerrit.
- Add someone from the team to review and merge the translations.
Our crowdin project: https://crowdin.com/project/slimroms
Quick guide on how to use crowdin to translate here: https://crowdin.com/page/quick-start